Enjoy rustic mountain accommodations at Vista Court Cabins & Lodge located in Buena Vista, Colorado, near the San Isabel Forest in the Arkansas River Valley. Our main lodge consists of five individual units, all with 1 queen bed and their own en-suite bathroom with shower. Come and sit on the covered wrap-around deck and relax.
All of our lodge rooms include the following:
- Smoke free
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot (NO dishware provided)
- Private en-suite bathroom
- Comfortable seating/dining area
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- Small electric fireplace
- Covered wrap-around deck
- Patio furniture
- Charcoal grill (park style)
Dogs: Well-mannered dogs are welcome for an additional nightly fee of $20 per pet – 2-pet limit in cabins and cottages, and a 1-pet limit per lodge rooms.
Rules: Not all lodge rooms allow dogs.
- Dogs must be declared at time of reservation.
- DOGS MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED; EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME, a fee will be charged if dogs are left unattended.
- Clean up after your dog. (We have dog poop bags available at the office.)
- Always keep your dog on a leash when outside.
- Use your own pillows or blankets for your dog’s bedding. (We do have a Puppy Sheet in each unit.) The sheet is to help prevent the transfer of dog hair from you to the sofa, not for the dog to get on the furniture.
- You MUST KEEP all dogs off all furniture, all bedding and windowsills. An extra cleaning fee of $50 per hour may be accessed plus a fee for any damages incurred to the unit.