Enjoy rustic mountain accommodations at Vista Court Cabins & Lodge located in Buena Vista, Colorado, near the San Isabel Forest in the Arkansas River Valley. Our main lodge consists of five individual units, all with 1 queen bed and their own en-suite bathroom with shower. No kitchen or dishware provided. Come and sit on the covered wrap-around deck and relax. 2 night minimum.
All of our lodge rooms include the following:
- Smoke free
- Microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot (No dishware provided)
- Private bathroom
- Comfortable dining area
- Electric log fireplaces
- Covered front porch with outdoor furniture
- Charcoal grill (park style)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with cable
- On site complimentary laundry machines
- Complimentary ice machine
- On site wood fire pits (Fire ban permitting)
Dogs: Well-mannered dogs are welcome for an additional nightly fee of $20 per pet – 2-pet limit in cabins and cottages, and a 1-pet limit per lodge rooms.
Rules: Not all lodge rooms allow dogs.
- Dogs must be declared at time of reservation.
- DOGS MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED; EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME.
- Take your dog to the designated dog relief area, and clean up after your dog.
- Always keep your dog on a leash when outside.
- Use your own pillows or blankets for your dog’s bedding. (We do have a Puppy Sheet in each unit.) The sheet is to help prevent the transfer of dog hair from you to the sofa, not for the dog to get on the furniture.
- You MUST KEEP all dogs off all furniture, all bedding and windowsills. An extra cleaning fee of $50 per hour may be accessed plus a fee for any damages incurred to the unit.
Please go to our booking page for more information on our Lodge Rooms and availability.
Lodge 11 the Whiskey Pines is a PET FREE hotel room with 1 queen bed.
Lodge 12 the Hiker’s Haven is a hotel room with 1 queen bed.
Lodge 13 the Deep walk is a hotel room with 1 queen bed.
Lodge 14 is a PET FREE hotel room with 1 queen bed.
Lodge 15 the Peaks Perspective is a PET FREE hotel room with 1 queen bed.