When planning your stay at Vista Court Cabins & Lodge in Buena Vista, Colorado, be sure to read over our policies regarding our pet friendly lodging, reserving our vacation cabin homes, and more. If you need additional information, please feel free to contact us with your questions.
Office, Gift Shop, and Guest Laundry with Ice Machine:
Hours: 10 am – 7 pm
- All reservations require a deposit; this “NON-REFUNDABLE” deposit is due at the time the reservation is made. The non-refundable deposit for all cabins and rooms will be equal to a “two-night rate”. (All one-night & two-night stays will be charged in full.) Your deposit confirms that you agree with all the policies of Vista Court Cabins & Lodge.
- The balance is due upon your arrival. Form of payment & ID are required @ check-in.
- Reservations made within the 0-7 day period prior to the check-in date are required to be paid in full. Cancellations made 0-7 days in advance of the check-in date will be subject to the total amount of the reservation. There will be no refunds should you decide to shorten your stay; regarding check-in date and/or check-out date.
- All cancellations require talking with an office personnel & will be confirmed with a Cancellation Notice.
- When requesting to move a reservation from the original date within a given month, you may be assessed a $15 processing fee. New “deposit” may be applied.
Policies & Additional Charges
Check-In / Check-out:
- Check-in is after 3 p.m. or after. No early check-ins.
- Payment in full is required prior to checking in. We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. or before.
- To avoid additional charges, please be prompt to allow adequate time to prep the cabin for the next guests. Late departures are subject to a fee of $50 per hour.
- Cabins: 1 parking spot next to cabin
- Lodge Rooms: 1 spot per lodge in parking lots next to lodge
- Cottages: 2 spots per cottage next to cottage
- Additional parking is available around the property; please inquire in the office for locations
Vista Court Cabins & Lodge prohibits smoking, vaping, and the use of illegal drugs (including but not limited to the use of marijuana, in any form as designated by the Federal Government) in all Cabins, Lodge Rooms, and Cottages. Tobacco and e-cigarette smoking areas are provided outside in designated locations only. Non-compliance will result in a minimum $250 cleaning charge and amount of loss of revenue.
Well-mannered dogs are welcome for an additional nightly fee of $20 per pet – 2-pet limit in cabins and cottages, and a 1-pet limit per lodge rooms. Not all accommodations allow pets.
- Dogs must be declared at time of reservation.
- DOGS MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED; EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME. Any unattended dog, a $250 fee will be charged to your card on file.
- Please take your dogs to the provided dog relief area shown on the site map. Always clean up after your dog. (We have dog poop bags and disposal can in the dog relief area.)
- Always keep your dog on a leash when outside.
- NO puppies, dogs under 1 years of age.
- Use your own pillows or blankets for your dog’s bedding. (We do have a Puppy Sheet in each unit.) The sheet is to help prevent the transfer of dog hair from you to the sofa, not for the dog to get on the furniture or bedding.
- You MUST KEEP all dogs off all furniture, all bedding and windowsills. An extra cleaning fee of $50 per hour may be accessed plus a fee for any damages incurred to the unit.
- Weight limit of 85 pounds per dog.
- Out of respect for our guests and neighbors, Vista Court Cabins & Lodge enforces a “quiet-time policy” from 9:30pm to 8:00am. Guests who do not observe the policy may be asked to leave, and the cost of the cabin and deposit will not be refunded.
- Candles and/or sparklers are permitted anywhere on our property.
- Due to safety considerations and fire restrictions, fires at the campfire pits require prior approval. Guests who light a fire without approval may be asked to leave without refund.
In the unfortunate event that guest(s) cause damage to the cabin, furnishings, décor, linens, appliances, etc., or leave the premises in such a state that additional measures, such as extra cleaning, trash pickup, carpet or upholstery cleaning, etc., must be performed, the guest will be notified via email with an invoice of all charges within 7 days of check out. Photos will also be made available upon request in writing. If a response is not received within a reasonable amount of time, we reserve the right to charge the card on file for damages, services and or replacement of items. As always, we strive to keep an open line of communication with our guests.
Lost Keys and Key Chain: for any lost, damaged, or non-returned key or key chain a $30 fee will be assessed and charged.
Prior to Checkout:
- Wash dishes and clean up any spills
- Check for personal belongings
- Gather up trash and place inside the dumpster in the northwest corner of the property.
- Please return key to the office, or leave one key in the cabins doorknob and the remainder on the kitchen table.