Office hours are 10 am - 7 pm
CHECK-IN Hours are between 3:00 & 8:00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT: by 11:00 a.m.
* A fee will be assessed for any late check outs.
- All reservations require a deposit; this “NON-REFUNDABLE” deposit is due at the time the reservation is made. The non-refundable deposit for all cabins and rooms will be equal to a “two-night rate”. (All one-night stays will be charged in full.) Your deposit confirms that you agree with all the policies of Vista Court Cabins & Lodge.
- The balance is due upon your arrival. Form of payment & ID are required @ check-in.
- Reservations made within the 0-7 day period prior to the check-in date are required to be paid in full. Cancellations made 0-7 days in advance of the check-in date will be subject to the total amount of the reservation. There will be no refunds should you decide to shorten your stay; regarding check in date and/or check-out date.
- All cancellations require talking with an office personnel & will be confirmed with a Cancellation Notice.
- When requesting to move a reservation from the original date within a given month, you will be assessed a $15 processing fee. New “deposit” may be applied.
- Hunters - Our regular policies will apply except for the minimum night requirement. The minimum night requirement is 4 days.
POLICIES & ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
Tobacco and e-cigarette smoking is only allowed outside of our units in designated areas. Absolutely NO smoking/use of illegal drugs, as defined by the Federal Government is permitted on Vista Court Cabins & Lodge property. Per the discretion of the Vista Court Cabins employees, an additional fee will be assessed if any type of smoke/use of illegal drug is detected in the cabins or lodge rooms . The fee will consist of a minimum cleaning charge of $250.00 plus cost of "loss of revenue" for the cabin or lodge room.
*Dog Policy: Dogs must be declared at time of reservation.
2019 Fee is $15.00/dog/night and a maximum of 2 dogs. (1 dog per lodge room) NO EXCEPTIONS. Lodge rooms #14 & 15 are now PET FREE.
Rules: 1. DOGS MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED; EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME.. 2. Clean up after your dog. (We have dog pooper bags available at the office.) 3. Always keep your dog on a leash when outside. 4. Use your own pillows or blankets for your dog's bedding. (We do have a Puppy Sheet in each unit.) 5. You MUST KEEP your dogs off all furniture, all bedding and windowsills. An extra cleaning fee of $25/hour may be accessed plus a fee for any damages incurred to the unit.
If a key is lost/damaged or accidentally taken home, we charge a fee of $10.00 per key if not returned to Vista Court Cabins & Lodge within 7 days of your departure.
Vista Court Cabins & Lodge is not responsible for the loss of money/valuables of any kind. All items left behind by any guests are the sole responsibility of the guest.
*Damages to the cabin or lodge room:
Each unit is inspected and cleaned after each customer. If damages (including any type of smoke smell/indication of illegal drugs) or stolen items have been perceived by Vista Court Cabins' employees, fees will be assessed and charged (per your signature) to your credit card that is on file for your reservation.
For the courtesy of all our guests, we ask that the NOISE LEVEL be kept at a minimum between 9:30 pm - 7:00 am
We do not provide daily maid service. Ask about our mountain cabin "Refresher".
*Parking: We provide one parking space per cabin or lodge room (Additional parking may be found in the lodge parking areas after our lodge room guests have been provided ample room). Parking also available along the street behind our cabins.
Only accepting groups of 4 or fewer cabins/lodge rooms during the 2019 year.
Lodging units & grounds are for the private use of our "Registered Guests" only. Any individual on the premises of Vista Court Cabins & Lodge's property must abide by our policies. Violators will be asked to leave; customers who are asked to leave will not receive a refund.